Last updated 12 December 2017.
Inspiration and Education for Better Living
Last updated 12 December 2017.
♦️”Try before you buy” policy —
♦️No-rollover policy —
Unfortunately, we do not “roll-over” any enrolments. The only circumstance in which we may provide this possibility are extreme circumstances of family medical / death / secondment for work / sudden changes in work. “Course rollover” is done on a case by case basis. You will need to submit a request with reason for a rollover to firstname.lastname@example.org.
♦️Course Cancellations —
Mivida Movement / My Little Havana reserve the right to cancel courses should there be insufficient client numbers. In this circumstances, students have the opportunity to:
a. transfer into a another course
b. hold credit for the following term – the credit must be used in the term falling immediately after.
c. request a refund
♦️Late payments —
All course fees must be paid prior to attendance of first class of the course.
Late payments of course fees incur $20 admin fee.
♦️Private Lessons —
Private lessons must be made through the Academy and held at Quany’s Gym. Book at email@example.com.
Changes to the Private Lesson time may occur UP TO 12 hours prior to the lesson time.
Cancellations by the student WITHIN 12 hours of the appointed lesson time incurs $45 charge.
Cancellation by the student within 1 hour of the appointed lesson time incurs 100% private lesson fee.
PERFORMERS / COMMUNITY PERFORMANCE
Community performance is part of the Mivida and My Little Havana local community engagement strategy.
We believe it is important to be active in the Brisbane and QLD multicultural landscape and to regularly celebrate the work of students and to share with the wider-community what we love doing. For that reason, we offer these opportunities to be involved with a performance team.
We value: inclusion, encouragement, commitment, communication, camaraderie, patience, creativity, self-expression and FUN. If you feel these values are not upheld, get in touch with our founder Jo Anne, to share your thoughts: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 85% Rehearsals
2. From time to time extra rehearsals will be required in order to be performance ready. We will provide these dates as early as 2-3 weeks out from the performance date. Please advise if you are unable to attend these rehearsals, however, these rehearsals are scheduled to the benefit of the team, quality and delivery of performance and to ensure student confidence.
3. Once you have listed your commitment to a performance we expect that you will follow through. Last minute pull-outs up to 1 week prior can result in removal from the team. Only under extremely special circumstance such as injury, family circumstance or special medical conditions will be allowed. Please write into email@example.com to discuss your circumstances.
4. From time to time, additional performances “pop-up”. This can be within 2 weeks of a performance date. These are not compulsory and are put the team prior to confirmation. The performance will go ahead if 70% of the team are willing and available.
5. Arrival to performances must be no later than 75 mins prior to the performance time to allow sufficient time to view the stage, check-in with the team and complete your costume/makeup preparation.
1. All major communications for teams are done via our Facebook Private Group communications. It is expected that you will keep up to date with information posted and engage with the group when necessary.
2. Feedback in the learning process of how you are going is encouraged and desirable. Speak with your choreographer personally or write in to Jo Anne firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about your concerns.
3. Frome time to time, particularly due to Academy peak-activity time, we may need your patience in responding to your personal concern. We endeavour to come back to you within 24-48 hours. For urgent matters, call Jo Anne at 0410 042 685
♦️PERFORMANCE IN MULTIPLE TEAMS
You may wish to join as many performance teams as you desire so long you can manage the rehearsals and choreography.
If you are unsure of what is best, simply chat to Jo Anne and joanne@Mivida.com.au
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Mivida Movement ABN: 73 189 504 745
Last update: 2 January 2018